TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF USE CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING THIS
Solely by using this site, you signify
that you are in total agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If for any
reason, you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use
Bariatric Resources, LLC. (“Building
Blocks Vitamins”) may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at will. Your
continued usage of the Building Blocks Vitamins website (“Building Blocks
Vitamins Site”) will mean you accept those changes.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
USE OF CONTENT
AUTO-SHIP PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LIABILITY OF BUILDING BLOCKS VITAMINS AND ITS LICENSORS
ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS [PO/APO BOXES]
UPS SHIPPING SCHEDULE
“Building Blocks Vitamins” WEBSITES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
The contents of the Building Blocks Vitamins Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Building Block’s licensors and other material (“Content”) contained on the Building Blocks Vitamins Site is for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, medical advice, nutritional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider (such as a dietician or nutritionist) with any questions you may have regarding nutrition or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on Building Blocks Vitamins Website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Other than the Building Blocks Vitamins line of bariatric-specific vitamins and minerals, Building Blocks Vitamins does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on our
websites. Reliance on any information provided by Building Blocks Vitamins, Building Blocks Vitamins employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Building Blocks Vitamins, or other visitors to the Site is solely and totally at your own risk.
The Site may contain health or medical related materials which you find explicit or otherwise offensive. Building Blocks Vitamins, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your country of residence.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we know to be under the age
USE OF CONTENT
Building Blocks Vitamins invites you to view or download any of the material on the Building Blocks Vitamins website solely for your personal, noncommercial use; any quotations or material used if you include the following copyright notice: “Copyright © 2013, Building Blocks Vitamins and Bariatric Resources, LLC. All rights reserved” and any other copyright and proprietary rights notices which were contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items provided on the Building Blocks Vitamins Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Building Blocks Vitamins or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or
termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Building Blocks Vitamins. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Building Blocks Vitamins and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
We have designed the Auto-Ship Refill Program to make it easy to stay compliant with your nutritional support and vitamin supplementation needs.
You can enroll via
- (at checkout) or by calling our customer service at 877-419-1568.
- Auto-Ship subscriber must be at least 18 years old and have a valid credit card.
- Your current login and password makes you eligible for the auto-ship feature.
- We will use your current credit card information. You will need to provide us with updated credit card information so that we can continue to ship according to schedule. If the information you provide us is incomplete or inaccurate, we will not be
able to process your order until we have the correct information. As your information changes, including address for shipment or credit card billing address and/ or credit card expiration date, you must notify Building Blocks Vitamins Customer Service by calling 877-419-1568.
- All private information supplied to us, will be protected by secured transaction vendors,and will remain private.
- You will receive your selected Building Blocks Vitamins product(s) until you cancel the auto-ship process.
- The minimum enrollment period is three (3) months of auto-ship orders after your first auto-ship order.
- Building Blocks Vitamins will not be responsible for delays in shipment due to non-payment or the failure to update your credit card information with us.
- Building Blocks Vitamins reserves the right to change these terms at any time. Building Blocks Vitamins may notify all subscribers when there are changes to the auto-ship terms and conditions of the program.
- You may cancel your enrollment in the Auto-Ship Refill Program by calling 877-419-1568
- You may change your vitamin order any time before the order is shipped. The requested order change(s) will apply to the next scheduled auto-ship order provided we receive your changes prior to the next scheduled shipment.
- UPS Group ships your orders. You should receive your 30 or 90-day order shipment within 5 to 7 days from the date of shipment depending on the area of the country you reside in (West Coast, Central, or East Coast). This can also vary based upon holiday volume and unforeseen UPS or transit issues.
- To become a member of the Auto-Ship Refill Program you must select this option by clicking on the designated check box on the checkout stage of your order.
- The credit card used in your last transaction will be the credit card of record for the auto-ship feature.
- You will receive an email confirmation. If you have not provided an email address your auto-ship confirmation will be your packing slip, which is included in your order.
- You will continue to receive your selected vitamin(s) every month until we receive notice of cancellation from you directly by calling our Customer Service Department,877.419.1568
AUTO-SHIP FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Your credit card will be billed for your supply of Building Blocks Vitamins upon shipment each month. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you.
- You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the service through the Building Blocks Vitamins Website.
- You agree to pay all shipping and handling charges when applicable.
AUTO-SHIP CANCELLATION AND PROGRAM FEEDBACK
- You may cancel your membership in the Auto-Ship Refill Program at any time, provided you notify
Building Blocks Vitamins by calling customer service at 877-419-1568.
- Building Blocks Vitamins reserves the right to cancel for non-payment due to expired credit card information. You must notify Building Blocks Vitamins of a change in address or credit card information, by updating your account online or calling customer service.
- If you choose to cancel the auto-ship program you will be charged the regular price for all purchases made on/and subsequent to your cancellation date. Please Note: We are able to discount the products purchased on auto-ship, based on a predicted savings in expenses in administration of the website and with our vendor partners which includes the manufacturing facility and the fulfillment house (packing and shipping). If you choose to cancel the auto-ship feature you will not be able to sign-up again until three months of regular priced purchases. Continued activation and cancellation of this customer driven, money saving program will increase expenses and over time, will cause the retail price to actually increase instead of decrease. Thank you in advance for your support in the Auto-Ship program.
- Building Blocks Vitamins reserves the right to terminate your auto-ship program if you no longer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
LIABILITY OF BUILDING BLOCKS VITAMINS AND ITS LICENSORS
The use of the Building Blocks Vitamins Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Building Blocks Vitamins Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Building Blocks Vitamins and its suppliers. Accordingly, Building Blocks Vitamins assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Building Blocks Vitamins Site.
The Building Blocks Vitamins Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Building Blocks Vitamins, its licensors, and its supplies, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parities’ rights and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically, Building Blocks Vitamins, its licensors and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Building Blocks Vitamins Site or Building Blocks Vitamins.
- The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the Content contained on the Building Blocks Vitamins Site.
In no event shall Building Blocks Vitamins, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the Building Blocks Vitamins Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or
business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Building Blocks Vitamins Site or the Content whether based on warranty, contract, tort orany other legal theory, and whether or not Building Blocks Vitamins is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Building Blocks Vitamins shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S.$1000. Building Blocks Vitamins is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content or Public Area (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part of this Site, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant–or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted–Building Blocks Vitamins a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed. Building Blocks Vitamins may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. Building Blocks Vitamins reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Building Blocks Vitamins has no liability or responsibility to users of the Building Blocks Vitamins Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Building Blocks Vitamins does not endorse the content on any third party websites. Building Blocks Vitamins is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Building Blocks Vitamins Site, or third party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Building Blocks Vitamins does not endorse any product advertised on the Building Blocks Vitamins Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Building Blocks Vitamins, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Building Blocks Vitamins is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the United States of America. Building Blocks Vitamins makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Building Blocks Vitamins Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Building Blocks Vitamins, or in any way relating to your use of the Building Blocks Vitamins Site, resides in the courts of the State of Florida and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Florida in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Building Blocks Vitamins or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of
laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver
of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
To exchange or return an item purchased from our web page, please call 877.419.1568 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EST to get a return authorization number. Customer is responsible for paying own shipping costs.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN PERIOD
Exchange or return your item anytime from the original purchase date within 30 days from the date of receipt.
Some items cannot be returned, including:
• Any opened product that is NOT defective
• Automatic Reorder products
• Free or no-charge products
• Items that are damaged or abused after receipt
There may be a 15% restocking fee for any item returned that was not an error on the part of Building Blocks Vitamins.
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AND BUNDLES
Any promotional item is NOT eligible for return. Any item in a discounted bundle will be ‘credited’ at the discounted rate.
Your refund will be in the form of a check mailed to you within 30 business days.
Building Blocks Vitamins is based in Florida. We are not responsible for the melting of any chocolate products while in transit from our warehouse facility.
If your total product order (before shipping charges) is greater than $100.00/US Dollars, and live in the continental United States, you are eligible for free UPS Ground Shipping at time of order.
Purchases made on the Building Blocks Vitamins Website [www.bbvitamins.com ] can only be shipped to the Continental United States. If you live in the Unites States Virigin Islands, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Canada, please call us at 877.419.1568 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time to place your order. For United States Virigin Islands, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Canadian orders, additional charges may apply, depending on weight. Building Blocks Vitamins will notify you of any additional freight charges/surcharges/taxes prior to shipping. At this time, these are the only countries we ship to. Please contact us directly with any questions regarding International Shipping.
At this time, purchases made on the Building Blocks Vitamins Website are only shipped to the continental United States using UPS Ground or UPS Priority [depending on your selection at time of checkout]. If you order’s shipping address is listed as either an PO or APO mail box, your order will be sent using regular metered United States Postal Service Mail. Please Note: When sending packages via metered USPS Standard Mail the ability to track and/or sign for your package will not be available. In addition, purchaser assumes all liability and responsibility for shipping. Building Blocks Vitamins (Bariatric Resources) can NOT be responsible for lost, delayed or damaged packages.
UPS ESTIMATE SHIPPING TIME
Building Blocks Vitamins will typically ship your order using UPS unless you are shipping to a PO Box. Below is a diagram provided by UPS, depicting Shipping Estimates [businesss days only] from our corporate headquarters in Florida to your location based on UPS Zones. Please note, that orders are typically shipped within 2 business days of placing the order. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Building Blocks Vitamins is based in Florida, during summer months we cannot be responsible for the melting of any chocolate products while in transit once it leaves the shipping warehouse.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
Building Blocks Vitamins will be unable to ship your products on certain holidays. Refer to
UPS Holiday Schedule for more information.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Building Blocks Vitamins Site helpful and convenient to use. Questions or comments regarding this Website should be directed by electronic mail to email@example.com or via U.S. mail to Building Blocks Vitamins, 4801 N Federal Highway Suite 103 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308.
Copyright © 2013Bariatric Resources, LLC
All Rights Reserved.